This strategy guide is specifically for the Challenge Battle, but can also be applied to the regular battle.
- Ice/Light Guest (I used Nezujimbo)
- Ice/Light Pet (I used Nerfkitten)
- Darkness Pet/Guest at the lowest level (Undead Archer or Undead Army)
- 35 HP/MP Potions (Farm Triple Challenge)
- High Communicant Zeal (Can use Neutral Armor of Awe as well)
- Subrace Armor
- Neutral Awe Shield
- Lokhaista Shard Misc
- Essence Orb Misc
- Horoshow Void-Vigilante Armor
- Fairy Godmother
- Optional: Ambush or Dead-Eye Straight Potion from Lucretia
- Make sure you start the battle with a full sp-bar.
- Use Subrace Mesmerize/Snarl twice each turn until you have 4 stacks of control for Vampire or 4 turns of at least 80% fear for Werewolf.
- Pass the turn by either attacking (if high on HP) or taking a potion (if low) and let the guest and pet do the damage.
- Make sure you're wearing High Communicant Zeal + Lokhaista Shard + Neutral Shield of Awe When you end your turn.
- Keep your HP above 2000.
- When he's low (around 2k hp) you can try blasting him with Horoshow skill.
- Use Essence Orb when necessary to refill SP
- Use Darkness pet if he has haunting stacks on you to remove them, then switch back to the damage pet.
- Nerfkitten is highly recommended at least for some of the turns to reduce his chance of dodging your pets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.